Today, when the desire for a beautiful smile is greater than ever, there are many exciting options allowing you to improve your smile.
You can enhance the beauty of your smile by restoring stained, chipped, missing or worn teeth using a variety of methods including tooth whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges or even implant-supported teeth.
At Pearls, we are devoted to improving oral health and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using state-of-the-art, high quality treatments that will result in attractive, long lasting smiles.
What can aesthetic dentistry can do for you?
- Give you the smile you have always wanted
- Restore and protect damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth with natural looking replacements
- Carefully diagnose and address your dental problems in a tailor-made treatment plan
- Improve the health, comfort and appearance of your teeth
- Provide a standard of excellence in personalised dental care
NATURAL BEAUTY CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY
- We believe a natural smile is true beauty, and encourage patients to understand that with small improvements they can maintain their natural teeth as much as possible.
- We do not encourage patients to have aggressive, damaging treatments that they do not need.
TOOTH WHITENINGTooth colour is a very individual feature. It is affected by many factors such as enamel thickness, complexion and oral health!What causes discolouration?
- Plaque: Poor oral hygiene can lead to deposits building up on the teeth
- Staining: Coffee, tea, and red wine can stain the enamel
- Smoking: Tobacco causes brown staining on your teeth
- Decay: Dental caries can lead to cavities and discolouration
- Trauma: An injury or blow to your teeth can cause changes in the tooth blood supply leading to a grey tooth
- Erosion: This can cause teeth to appear yellow as enamel is thinner
- Age: Can lead to a gradual dulling of the teeth
The first step in whitening your smile is to find the cause of discolouration. Once that has been determined we can provide the most appropriate and successful treatment to brighten the shade of your teeth.
If you would like to make an appointment or would like further information, please contact:
Pearls Dental Clinic, Unit 7 Manor Mills SC, Maynooth, Kildare
Telephone (01) 505 4276
Or fill in the form below;